Here at History + HaHa, our main concern is the health and safety of our team, staff, and visitors. We will follow all rules and guidelines set forth by Riverside County and Cathedral City in response to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between yourself and other people.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others.
- Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Monitor your health daily. Be alert for symptoms. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – All information has been provided by the CDC. For further information and details, please visit the website www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html